Cancellations & Returns
You can drop us a mail at email@example.com and you will get a revert within 48-72 working hours.
We have two days return policy for selected products. All details mentioned on each product page, for more details kindly go through our policy.
- If the customer is unsatisfied with the product delivered then he/she can raise a return request of eligible products by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days from the date of receiving the parcel. After analysing the reason/reasons for return, if satisfied, we will arrange a pick-up from your place (reverse pick up may not be available on selected pin codes). We have two options for processing such returns.
- Store Credit– We add amount equal to the product value to your 'Zarika' Account . You can use this credit amount during your next purchase with us. Store Credit will be issued only after we receive back the product and validate the return.
- Bank Refund- We refund the amount minus Rs.300/-(adjusted towards shipping & re-stocking charges) per product in your bank account. We need following bank details - Name, A/c no., IFSC Code, Bank,Branch to process the refund. These details need to be provided by the customer along with the mail for return request.
- If the return is due to an error on our part (incorrect item sent, damaged/defective product), we will replace the product or reimburse the full invoice value as per customer demand.
- Refund process (if customer requests for refund) will start only after we receive back the product and validate the return. Post receipt of the return package, we will proceed to inspect the same. In case a reverse pick-up is not done for any reason(due to any reason owing to customer or the courier company's mistake), responsibility lies on the customer to contact us to arrange for the pickup again. Failure to contact us timely to arrange the reverse pick-up again may lead to rejection for exchange/return request. Return requests will only be entertained if the customer has accepted only untempered package.
Once approved as an eligible return, we will issue your refund or store credit (as the case may be) of the appropriate amount within 5-7 days. If however the return is found not eligible for refund, we will courier the same back to you. In either scenario your return issue may be closed within 15-20 days of our receiving of the return package from you. We will not be liable for any damage that happens during return shipping.
Items to be returned must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged. Return items will only be accepted in their original packaging, including but not limited to: BOPP bags, tags attached on garments (tags should be attached to the product in its original condition, if tags are unattached or cut from the product in any means the return or exchange will not be accepted), boxes or tamperproof bags and all other items received by the customer. Any item/items that have been damaged, soiled, altered or not in its original condition will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
No returns, refunds or exchanges will be accepted for the following items:
- Custom made products/Products personalised to your requirement
- On the products with which it is specifically mentioned that it is not eligible for return/exchange.
- Product Sold during clearance, festival sale, offers and Coupon applied Sale.
- Lehengas, Anarkalis and Salwar Suits
Refunds are made as follows:
- If the payment was made in cash then the refund is made in the form of a bank transfer.
- If the payment is made using a credit/debit card (or any form of net banking) then the amount is credited back to the same account/card from which the payment was made.
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order by contacting us at email@example.com
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we will refund the full amount to the card used for making the payment.
- No request for cancellation will be entertained after 24 hours of placing the order.